Whether you’re heading off or sending off to college, the thing students really need (other than money) is a college survival kit! These are things to make your experience a little easier beyond the obvious stuff.
Think quick snacks both healthy and not-so-healthy:
- favorite candy
- canned tuna/chicken
- canned vegetables and fruits
- energy drinks
- quick-cook rice
Gift cards are basically gold:
- GAS STATIONS (because gas is expensive)
- HEALTH FOOD STORES (because healthy foods can also be expensive).
- liquid IV or Pedialyte (for… extra hydration)
- sleep mask
- lint roller
- portable charging pack
- laundry detergent
- weather-based vehicle gear like carpet squares for icy inclines/windshield visor/ice scraper.