If you use these brands of hand sanitizer, stop immediately
A Mexican company, Eskbiochem, has manufactured hand sanitizer containing wood methanol, which is extremely toxic.
It can absorb through your skin and cause severe sickness, blindness, and possibly death.
The FDA has issued an advisory concerning these brands:
- Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer
- All-Clean Hand Sanitizer
- The Good Gel Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
- Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
- CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer
- Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer
If you have been using any of those brands of hand sanitizer, the FDA advises that you stop using immediately and call your doctor.