The Top 5 commercials of Super Bowl 54
5. A great spot for Rocket Mortgage featured a scrawny and bald version of Jason Momoa.
4. Ellen and Portia de Rossi did an ad for Amazon that showed how people got things accomplished before Alexa existed.
3. Bryan Cranston and Tracee Ellis Ross did a parody of “The Shining” to promote the new Mountain Dew Zero Sugar.
2. Planters had a lot of buzz going in after they killed off Mr. Peanut in an ad last month. And it turned out it was just so they could get in on the whole “baby-versions-of things-are-cute” trend.
1. Bill Murray starred in a Jeep ad that recreated a bunch of scenes from “Groundhog Day”.