25,000 Fireworks Recalled
July 1, 2019 5:00PM CDT
Less than a week before Independence Day, a company is recalling more than 25,000 fireworks after an accident caused a 12-year-old boy to lose his hand!
12-year-old Caleb Bogan of Oxford, OH was seriously injured back in March when a Talon rocket exploded. As a result, Grandma’s Fireworks in Indiana is recalling 25,000 fireworks that were “overloaded with pyrotechnics” ahead of July 4th.
Not that this should be what I’m focusing on… but who would want to buy fireworks from a grandma??
A list of recalled products can be found HERE.